Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cait in KY


For 10-too quick-days this month, we had a long awaited fun visit from Aunt Caity Cat--formally known as my younger sister Cait :). We were all thrilled to have her here and had a lot of fun. We swam and worked out at the Y almost everyday, had a fun "girls night"at Jocelyn's, made all sorts of yummy treats, experimented on some new yummy meals, had a Bachelor Party at my house, fell sick with Bieber fever while watching Never Say Never:)--oh you better belieb I'm now a fan of the bieb:), went shopping, watched Beezus & Ramona, went to the pet store, and had so much fun just hanging out together. Cait is the best and loves with all her heart-I admire that so much about her. She adores Ben and tries to show him her love constantly. She is fun--and always lightens the mood with a good joke:) I love you Cait--to the moon & back-- and cant wait to play again in Hawaii in May! Thanks for coming to see us!



3 comments:

Mandy said...

That sounds like so much fun! It makes me want to have a girls' night with my sisters. From just meeting and talking with Caitlyn at the funeral, I could completely tell how genuine and sweet she is. I'm glad ya'll got to get together.

Rebecca Parker said...

Not gonna lie, I'm extremely jealous that she was first sister to visit that side o' the country; however, glad she made it all by herself & that you had good week! You're quite the hostess:)

maranda starr said...

looks like so much fun!! so jealous of hawaii!!;)