Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3/14: Happy Birthday to my Mother


There is no easy way to even begin to express what my mom means to me and how much I appreciate all that she does for me. She is the best example of charitable service and Christ-like love. I am so grateful for what she does for me as my mom and as a best friend. I have absolutely loved living so close to the family for the past year for walks, errands together, just hanging out and watching our shows, going to institute together, her help adjusting to mommy-hood, daily cooking-cleaning-etc. advice/help, etc. etc. I dont know what I would do without her! She teaches me so much daily about faith and charity through word and example. She definitely deserves to be celebrated and a public THANK YOU for EVERYTHING she does for me and my family!!
Mom-I hope you always know how much I love and appreciate you--TTMAB!



Happy late "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on the blog to Rach too who celebrated her birthday on the 4th. She is a wonderful sister and friend and I wish I could see her as often as when we were neighbors or that I could getaway to vegas for a long weekend like when i was only a few hours away.. we have so much fun when we are together and I adore her girlies! but look forward to the fun times when we do get to bond and hopefully a visit this summer!

2 comments:

Rebecca Parker said...

amen sista!! so proud to be a shaw girl as a daughter of gar & denise as well as being privileged to be a sister in every sense of the word to Britty, Rachie Dach, Caity Cat & Boop! Oh great, now I'm crying:)positive that ben would've been a studly brother too even if he was younger than I!!

Kjerstine said...

Your mom is amazing and wonderful!! I think of the times I have felt blessed by her love and help in my families life! :) Happy Birthday mama Shaw! :)