Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 8

Sunday-Day 8:
HAPPY 1 WEEK LITTLE MAN!
Today was a blissfully lazy day. When Lance went to church, Ben and I just relaxed and wrote TY notes/journal while watching a movie. We ate a yummy dinner after church then celebrated with a 1 Week birthday cake the hospital gave us:) it was a little dry after a week but was good for a picture:) We love you Ben and cant imagine our lives without you! You have made us so happy and we are in constant awe that you are ours for eternity! Heres to many more days and weeks and years with you!...

Don't mind the gang signs--he's always throwing those up when we take pics:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys, he is absolutely adorable! love all these pictures! i can't wait to meet him.. some day:) but until then, keep those pictures comin:)

Amber said...

I love all the updates only problem is you spoil me with so many and then I have to wait a few days for more! :) I love the pic of him on picture day! He is just so pretty, I know you aren't supposed to say that about boys but he is!

Rebecca Parker said...

K, he's totally smiling in the fam pic & i love his expression like "oh boy! this is for me" aside from gang signs in the second...can't believe the hosp full on sent you home w cake?! never did that for my boys-guess they're trying to comp for the sad visitors' policy since you can't have much fun in your room there:)

BMSHAW said...

love the birthday pics :) he is so sweet. love you!

Marissa Jeanette said...

He is so cute I can't believe it! All you pictures are making me so excited for my 2 to come out!

Marnie Bergeson said...

Becky is right - the hospital probably thought the LEAST they could do was give you a cake so you wouldn't be too mad, right? I just love 1 week photos. Still a newborn - but not as red and crinkly (is that a word?). He is getting cuter and cuter.